BEAL Certification Service Limited (BCS) provides impartial certification of building products as proof of compliance with the Building Code. Certification ensures acceptance by all Councils or Certifiers within New Zealand or Australia. A CodeMark Certificate from BCS also provides a much higher level of proof of performance than other forms of compliance.
The following documents explain the process and what information is required to make an application for certification resulting in a CodeMark certificate.
Click on the following links in green to download the relevant information:
1. Introduction: Introducing the Product Certification Info Pack
2. Flow Plan of the CodeMark process. Flow Plan of the CodeMark 'Evaluation Plan' process
3. Documents needed: What Does An Application For A CodeMark Certificate Need To Include?
4. When you are ready to discuss your product in detail, download the Confidentiality Agreement Form sign it and return it to us.
5. When you are ready to make an application, download the CodeMark Application Form, completing all sections where possible.
6. To assist your application, a list of documents to be supplied with the application, can be downloaded here.
Return the completed forms to BEAL Certification Service after scanning to email@example.com
For a Word version of the application form contact us.
For information about product certification from the New Zealand Government (MBIE) click here.