BEAL Testing Services (BTS) provides testing and impartial assessments of building products.
Over the years BTS has provided manufacturers and importers with an ‘Appraisal’ to ensure their product(s) are accepted by the local authoriities. In some urgent cases, a ‘Site Specific Technical Opinion’ can be provided at short notice.
An Appraisal can also be used as a stepping stone to gaining product certification (CodeMark).
Examples of projects completed include –
- Provision of building system design and buildability assessments,
- Assessment of likely compliance with the New Zealand or Australian Building Codes,
- Thermal testing of new and innovative products,
- Weathertight testing of wall systems using new and innovative materials,
- Fatigue testing of wall products intended to provide long term bracing of framing,
- Guidance as to where to obtain suitable drawings and technical manuals.
Ask for a free no obligation copy of our BEAL Appraisal Info Pack by simply sending your request with your company details and e-mail address to email@example.com .
If you are unsure why you should employ the services of another laboratory or BTS, read this article: click here.
Here is a short video of weathertight testing.